Senior Account Manager
We’re looking for a super-organised Senior Account Manager with strong agency-side client management experience.
Ideally you would have 4+ years experience within a marketing / design agency, a relevant degree and experience of managing at least one other person at a junior level.
You’ll be leading on key client accounts across a range of sectors, driving business with existing clients and taking a leading role in new business enquiries, tenders and pitches. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the next step in your agency career, drop us a line, we’d love to hear from you.
- Service and grow existing client accounts, building strong relationships
- Put together detailed quotes for a variety of projects
- Write internal briefs and put together project plans, taking responsibility for schedules and budgets
- Plan and direct multi-channel projects – print, digital and social
- Plan and manage digital marketing campaigns, ideally including SEO, PPC & social media
- Plan and lead client meetings of varying scales
- Direct and drive creative with a focus on the brief and knowledge of the wider brand and client relationship
- Drive projects to completion with a commercial focus
- Feed into the client services team with updates on key client accounts
- Manage supplier relationships
- Work with the client services team on new business enquiries, tenders and pitches
- Deliver pitches as part of a pitch team
- Project manage strategic marketing communications
- Naturally very well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Well experienced agency-side and used to multi-channel project management across a variety of sectors
- Able to drive activity within existing accounts
- Well experienced in tenders and pitches
- Confident presenting to a group
- Strong educationally and have a relevant degree (post-grad learning / complementary training preferable but not essential)
- Able to think on your feet and remain calm under pressure
- The owner of a full UK driving licence
- The chance to work in a top creative agency with diverse & exciting clients
- A highly creative and supportive studio team
- Great music, decent coffee, tasty treats & competitive ping pong… ahem… table tennis
- Time off from Christmas to New Year, on top of your standard leave allowance
- Fabulous cafés, shops, parks & river views in sunny West Bridgford
- Free on-site parking
To apply for this position, please send your CV (stating your current salary) to
Overlooking the Trent in sunny West Bridgford, Nottingham, m360 is a leading brand and digital agency with over 30 years’ success. As a full-service agency, we provide an exceptional level of service for our roster of national and international clients, covering all their design and marketing needs.
In the studio, our designers and web developers enjoy a juicy range of creative challenges including branding, typography, illustration, copywriting, digital design, web development and marketing. Our team of friendly account handlers liaise between the studio and our clients, bringing solid strategic thinking and the ability to deliver every project on brief, on time and on budget.
We’re always on the lookout for fresh talent. If you’re sparkling with skill and like the look of us, email your CV and project samples to