Digital Account Executive
- Permanent, full-time role
- Salary £tbc (dependant upon experience)
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), plus additional days over the Christmas period
We’re looking for a super-organised Digital Account Exec to work within Client Services in a busy creative agency environment.
Ideally you would have between 1 and 2 years experience within a marketing / design agency or in an in-house marketing assistant role, but we’re happy to hear from graduates too. What we’re really looking for is someone with great knowledge of and passion for digital marketing.
You’ll be involved in lots of projects across varied clients in a range of sectors, with the opportunity to develop your specialism in digital and social. If you’re looking for a new challenge or the first step in your agency / marketing career drop us a line, we’d love to hear from you.
You can expect to
- Take responsibility for internal and external digital marketing projects as an in-house specialist
- Manage supplier relationships
- Brief the creative and digital team
- Liaise with clients – over the phone, on email and face-to-face
- Undertake administrative duties on a daily basis
- Occasionally support senior Client Services staff with tenders and in new business pitches
- Work across multi-channel projects – with a focus on digital & social
We’re looking for someone who
- Is able to understand client briefs and action client amends
- Will be confident in attending client meetings
- Is exceptionally well organised, with good attention to detail
- Has good administration skills
- Has excellent written and verbal communication
- Has strong visual awareness and an interest in digital and social
- Ideally, has a driving licence – for meeting attendance
To apply for this position, please send your CV (stating your current salary) to